Amarkai Coaching and Training Services
Amarkai Ltd is a Learning and Change organisation specialising in training, coaching and speaking services.
Established in 2016, Amarkai Ltd boasts over 20 years’ experience in the full training life cycle, allowing for innovative training solutions to be offered to clients to overcome their challenges. Experienced in creating and implementing training programmes for private and public sector organisations by offering the following:
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Learning and Change / Training Strategy
- Business Engagement (Customers, Stakeholders, Communications, Working Groups)
- Developing Learning Proposals to support Project Objectives
- Learning and Change Plan and Curriculum Design (Aligned to Corporate Objectives) - Design and Development of Learning Materials
- Scheduling, Logistics and delivery of Role / Person / Department / Organisation Based Training across the UK/EMEA (inc. Train the Trainer)
- Assisting with Project to BAU/Support Transition (Learning, Materials, QA)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) development to reduce helpdesk calls
- Post-Implementation Review/Evaluation
- Supporting internal workstreams in other project phases (requirements gathering, business analysis, testing) and providing advice/QA on externally provided learning.
In addition to the above, Amarkai Ltd also offers 1:1 and Group Coaching to business owners wanting to scale their business by overcoming mindset challenges in order to create success in their life and business.
Educating clients on the power of the mind and how utilising the 3-Step Success Formula A.C.T (Accept, Create and Transform) will help to dismantle limited beliefs preventing them from creating a future so big, it’s scary.
Please enquire if interested in 1:1 or Group Coaching.